Mark your calendar now to check in with the Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO) for this important event:
Global Asbestos Awareness Week, April 1-7, 2014, brings together asbestos victims and concerned citizens around the world to raise public awareness about the dangers of asbestos exposure and to work towards a global asbestos ban.
In more detail, first, each day the fine folks at ADAO will focus on a different asbestos-related subject and provide a “Mesothelioma Warrior” story for you to read and share.
- April 1: Linda Reinstein, “Asbestos: The Toxic Trade Continues.”
- April 2: Dr. Richard Lemen, “Asbestos: What Is It?”
- April 3: Dr. Arthur Frank, “Why Is Asbestos Bad for My Health?”
- April 4: Dr. Ken Takahashi, “Toolkit for the Elimination of Asbestos-Related Diseases (ARDs).”
- April 5: Keeping Workers Safe.
- April 6: A Statement from the U.S. Surgeon General.
- April 7: Mesothelioma Warriors Speak Out.
In addition, we encourage you to review and sign the Global Asbestos Awareness Week Declaration for a Worldwide Asbestos Ban.
On April 7th, 2014, ADAO will be publishing the Global Asbestos Awareness Week Declaration for a Worldwide Asbestos Ban and list of signatories of those who pledged their support.
Asbestos-Mesothelioma Case Evaluation Form
Free. Confidential. No Obligation.