Exposed to asbestos daily

Quoted from

Exposed to asbestos daily

A FORMER power station worker exposed to asbestos on an almost daily basis died from an industrial disease, a coroner ruled.

Colin Pipes was 76 when he died in March this year, having being diagnosed with mesothelioma in February.

Mr Pipes, of Mount Road, Castle Gresley, was exposed to the deadly dust at Drakelow Power Station, where he worked for 33 years.

Derby and South Derbyshire Coroner’s Court heard Mr Pipes deteriorated very quickly after being diagnosed with malignant mesothelioma.

[Article continues at original source]

Speak Your Mind


Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, P.A.
1908 Eastwood Road, Suite 225
Wilmington, NC 28403
Tel: (800) 426-9535
Disclaimer and Copyright